Where full demolition Is not required but part of the building fabric is required to be deconstructed this is what we would call cut and carve or internal demolition.
Ferrari Demolition having gained an excellent wealth of knowledge in this field and are definitely at the forefront of the industry for this particular type of demolition / deconstruction works. Ferrari demolition have an extensive portfolio all across the UK within this sector.
FerrariDemolition have developed a true dedication and gained vast experience with in this division of demolition.
Ferrari Demolition are happy to price and carry out the following standalone elements:
- Removal of concrete/metal deck floors.
- Roof removal, whether timber, steel framed, or concrete.
- Sections of structures to be independently removed.
- Mezzanine structure, be it concrete, steel framed or timber.
- Lift shaft demolition.
- Stair structures and or stair wells/cores.
- Apertures to be formed in walls and floors.
- Removal of complete or part floors.
Ferrari Demolition also offer additional services, which would almost certainly be required, should load bearing parts of the structure have to be removed.